Are you passionate about building a better future for youth in Egypt?
XPay is an Egyptian fintech startup, which means:
1) we are a small, young and passionate team
2) we operate in a fast-growing and dynamic sector
3) we are tech-savvy with a business outlook
4) we like to take on big challenges!
That’s why our mission is to facilitate a better future for the youth in Egypt. Here is a couple of spotlights to know more about us:
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter, and tech-savvy profile to help us grow our business.
We are looking for a front end guru on the core-system team, the team tasked with creating/maintaining XPay's core system and mobile app. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important. We are looking for great candidates who will contribute ideas and want to help shape the future of this space, and can execute ideas effectively and efficiently.
If you think you are highly creative and passionate about making things look good, then this is for you.
Skills and Technologies:
- Proficient knowledge: REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- Technologies : GitHub, REST APIs,
- Outstanding knowledge browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- You are proficient in TDD, pairing
- A technical mindset and analytical approach
- Great attention to detail
- The sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the companys success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Flexible and collaborative
- Proficient understanding of agile methodology
- Experience with Django templates is a PLUS
- 2+ years experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Experience user interface design
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Attend daily standup meetings and sprint planning meetings
- Leave code better than you found it (and fully commented)
Additional Information and Company Benefits:
- Full Time Position located the Greek Campus Cairo - Egypt
- Competitive Benefits Package including
- Social and medical Insurance
- Casual Startup office culture, collaborative office space
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.